Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This picture cracks me up every time I see it. These are Joel's favorite things (both thanks to Grandma Henrich) dressing up and pretending to be Batman while at the same time wearing his "cowboys" and shooting his guns. This boy keeps me on my toes!!! He pretends all day long. And if there are no toys around, he uses his hands as puppets and pretends they are friends playing.

Then there is his brother, Will. I didn't know that babies could be so sweet. He looks up at me with those blue eyes, and I just melt. He is an angel sent to our family. Most of you know that he was diagnosed with Ventricular Septal Defect, which a hole between the left and right ventricals in his heart. Doctors are trying to get the hole to close on it's own with medication. If not, in the next several months they will perform surgery to close the hole. I just love my two boys! Sometimes I feel otherwise, but right now I feel extremely blessed!

2 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

Yeah Melissa! Can't wait to check your blog often for more pics of the boys and updates on your family. We love you guys.

Stephanie said...

We miss you so much!!!! That little pickle Joel and your yummy little Will make me miss you even more! Welcome to blogging!