Sunday, February 3, 2008

MORE SNOW!!!




We are being dumped on! The snow is up to our backdoor stairs. Except for Brianhead, I've never seen this much snow. We got out to shovel this morning, but we'll have to go out and do it again. It's crazy. This is our front door, the snow is up to the top stair! Soon, we won't be able to open the door. Emergency Preparedness means much more to me now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have a giant Happy Valentines Day sign floating in your backyard. I thought that was pretty funny. Little WIlliam isn't so little anymore! He's adorable!

Dawn said...

I can't imagine being surrounded by all that snow. I love Utah in the summer but the winter is just too much for me. I guess you adapt right?? Hope you're doing well and when I'm in Utah next (who knows when that will be) we should get together again. Miss you! p.s. welcome to blogging. It is a great way to know what's going on with everyone!

Teri said...

I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I am even more happy you have your own. Now I can feel like we are in touch. I am missing utah right now! All that snow is crazy! I can't believe you are in UT and we are back in Maricopa. I miss you here!