Friday, May 9, 2008

One of my talents...

80 words

Speed test



I have always considered typing one of my talents. I remember signing up for my Senior year electives with dance being on of my choices. My mom advised me to change it to typing since I would need it so much in college. I had the most ridiculous teacher EVER for typing, but it proved to be my most valuable class at Western High School (honest!) I ended up being so good I think I used it as my talent for Young Women's in Excellence that year! So I hope you have fun taking this test.

3 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

congrats melissa! I took that test--it was fun.

TuCk N JuLeS said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! It is fun to see what everyone is up to . . . I am going ot try the test, but I am not expecting big numbers. :) You all look happy and well.

Di said...

Your boys are SO cute Melissa! I really miss you and you're just down the street! Life's crazy as usual. I would love to invite you to my blog. I just need your email address. Just go to my profile and email it to me! Love ya!