It's time to go on lock down around here....When I found some random pictures posted on the blog. Either post your email address or send it to me and I'll add you to the list.
Okay, I've peeked at your blog a couple of times, but I haven't gotten around to saying hi. So HI! Sorry to hear you have some craziness going on with your blog. It seems like more and more people are going private these days. My e-mail is maricopabakers@aol.com if you want to add the crazy baker family! -Becca
9 comments:
Add me! Add me!
do you have my email. add me. I don't want to post it here.
pick me! pick me! sbunk@cox.net! thanks meliss!
avilesinaz@hotmail.com I hope you add me too! Memory
I think you have my email address but I'll email it to you just in case! Love ya!
That's crazy about the random pictures. chocbana@yahoo.com
Okay, I've peeked at your blog a couple of times, but I haven't gotten around to saying hi. So HI! Sorry to hear you have some craziness going on with your blog. It seems like more and more people are going private these days. My e-mail is maricopabakers@aol.com if you want to add the crazy baker family! -Becca
Don't forget your sis! janaebarrow@cox.net & hellomadison@cox.net
Sprinkles was fab but just a bakery, no chairs or tables. Wierd huh???
Post a Comment