

Yesterday was a clear, blue sky day. It was about 1pm (4 hours 'til Dad comes home) and the boys and I were stuck inside looking at eachother. More like they were running around screaming and mom was left thinking, "What am I going to do with them for 4 hours?" So we decided to pull all the snow gear out of the closet and trek outside. Joel had a fabulous time, throwing snowballs, making forts and running around. Will was a different story....
Stuck with last year's snow clothes for Joel, Will was a little uncomfortable, to say the least. He couldn't move as much as he'd like to and wasn't shy about showing how he felt. I should have taken him inside, but I couldn't help but laughing. It was straight off the Christmas story...RALPHIE!!!
This activity took us about 2 1/2 hours. Sweet.
4 comments:
I like how you take a picture of your kid screaming and crying in the snow. Ha ha ha.
Soo funny! "I can't put my arms down!" Ahhh to be a helpless kid again. . .
Hilarious! Isn't that Life!! One is happy and one is oh, so sad. Poor Baby Will. He needs some LV Sunshine(: Thanks for the new pictures. LVGrandma
Melissa, I just read all your blog entries. It was wonderful getting caught up on your life. I miss you! I’m happy you’re enjoying living in Utah with your three boys. Lets try and get together soon. Let me know when you’re in Vegas again.
Post a Comment