Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wass up my peeps..

So, as you have noticed I have pretty much given up on the blogging thing. I don't know why I started in the first place, I knew I could never keep up with it. So, if by chance you stumble across this post will you please leave a comment, if there are none, I will definitely give up and close this site down. We find time for things we want to do, right? And really it's not something I want to do, thus I have not found time. I will post a few pics of the boys. Really they are my life, they completely overwhelm me but I adore them. And as my sister so kindly reminded me, I am so lucky to have them.

Sorry, I tried to add pictures and it wouldn't work. I will get to it soon....yeah right.

9 comments:

Mark and JaNae Barrow Family said...

how is joel enjoying his mission?Hey! LVGrandma

Karry said...

I demand more posts little lady! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We want posts and pictures! You can't just disappear into facebook. You can find time at like 3am to blog, right?

Mark and JaNae Barrow Family said...

They are absolutely the most beautiful boys....of course it hard...of course its challenging....everything in life worth having always is! JOY IN THE JOURNEY GIRLFRIEND! LOVE YOU

Stephanie said...

"Blog, blog, blog"....believe me, I hear that little voice in my head all of the time too. I'm ignoring it for the time being. Do whatever you want to do....as long as we keep in touch :)

The Henrich Family said...

we want more posts! photos, photos, photos please! how else will we see your little guys grow up? don't give up completely. you don't have to do it every day...

susan bunker said...

melissa - it took me awhile but i looked again! don't give up. i need to know about your life :)

SB said...

Even though you haven't updated since March (!!!) you're on my blog roll and I check every few weeks or so just hoping for an update. (I know, I see you much more often than that, but I like reading what people write.) So I say blog it up yo! You know, in all that free time you have. :)

The Morley's said...

I check your blog all the time, glad to finally see something new on here!