Morgan Hill, California
Normal is boring. Enjoy Christmas!
I know you're right. i realize that my boys are only going to be this age at Christmas ONCE. I will never have it back.
U R Not R S President anymore so move along with this blog. It is Easter time already(: The boys need new outfits and PLEASE take the Christmas tree DOWN. Hugs, Reno Grandma
Is Santa and Mrs. Claus STILL in Utah? Send them home!! Hugs, Reno GrandmaII
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Normal is boring. Enjoy Christmas!
I know you're right. i realize that my boys are only going to be this age at Christmas ONCE. I will never have it back.
U R Not R S President anymore so move along with this blog. It is Easter time already(: The boys need new outfits and PLEASE take the Christmas tree DOWN. Hugs, Reno Grandma
Is Santa and Mrs. Claus STILL in Utah? Send them home!! Hugs, Reno GrandmaII
Post a Comment