Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Height of Frustration



In 3 weeks from now we will be on our way to Cheyenne for a family reunion. At that time our home should be empty, everything divided into 3 piles. Stuff to take to Australia, stuff to take to Jake's parents house and stuff to take to my parents' house. All furntiture should be sold, all cupboards cleaned out, all baseboards and toilets wiped clean. As I look around my house I want to sink in despair. I have been working for 2 months towards this goal and it looks like I haven't made a dent. Where to start?

3 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

Moving is the pits...just make a to-do list and work little by little each day. Start with one room at a time. It's easier to see progress that way, in my opinion. You can do it Melissa! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

Karry said...

Moving is torture...I'm sorry. I wish you weren't so far away so I could come help you. I miss my Melly! Hang in there girl!

Kimberly Davis said...

Australia isn't a move it's a universe swap!!!! You are brave, and your family is DARLING!!!

It's so fun to see you as a mom!