
Will at Palm Beach.
Our "new" car.
Cool carvings in the rock at Palm Beach.
I never get tired of lookin' at this mug.
Each beach has a pool next to it so that you can swim without the dangerous waves...
Breathtaking
typical Will
This past Saturday we celebrated my birthday by driving up to one of the northern beaches. Jake got together a sweet little picnic and we enjoyed the day being together checking out the scenery. Bitter sweet day-I really missed home, being with extended family and friends for the day.
3 comments:
you are a beautiful family! it looks really pretty! i think i like that pool idea :). keep smiling!
Hey cousin. It's been a long time since we've had contact, but I've been following your blog for a while. It sounds like your family is going through quite the adventure! I've really enjoyed following you along through your posts.
Pictures say one thousand words! You happy, or were you just saying "cheese"? The secret to happiness always comes back to service; you have taught me the secret. We love you in always, always. Reno Dra...ma
Post a Comment