Thursday, September 23, 2010

Looking for the Good!








I am tired of that depressing blog post! On to bigger and better things. I am liking the hair. Go figure. I like the versatility. I can do it straight, round brush, or just wavy. It's fun and I'm getting used to it. Never would have picked it out myself but it turned out better than what I could have asked for. Which brings me to the wisdom of the day. "It's not what you want that does you the most good, it's what you get." Not sure if Grandma Lucy came up with that but she was known to say it often. We have had a great week! We found a new beach that we fell in love with. Tuesday morning: Mom, can we go to the beach? Why not? We jumped in the car, used the toll roads (soooo worth the money) and had a great day finding shells, looking at slimy things, throwing rocks, and getting barried in the sand. I am loving Thursday and Friday with Will while Joel is at school. Such a different child, like I actually see him smile. Today we went swimming together cause he is much too afraid of the water. Today is Joel's last day of the term. He has two weeks off and then goes back for the last term of the year. I am busy today signing up for "holiday" activities. Hope you have a great "spring" break!

3 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

hot momma! Love the new do. Frank and I have agreed that we need to find a new beach. We are admiring your new find. So glad you are finding wonderfully fun places to make such good memories. Miss and love you all.

susan bunker said...

love the hair! and you! and grandma lucy's saying!

keep enjoying the journey, beautiful!

Darren and Natalie said...

Look at you, beautiful! You look great. Embrace this life! {A little wisdom from Steph}