Saturday, November 20, 2010

Seven on Sunday

1. It's been awhile. I know. The picture thing holds me up. I am too lazy to find find the camera, download and organize the pics, and then upload them to blogger. They're coming.
2. Today was the primary program. Best Sacrament meeting the whole year. Who can argue with that really? They sang beautifully and made my heart swell and my eyes weep. I really love my calling and could not ask to be in a better place.
3. We celebrated Will's bday. Really it deserves it's own post. I will do that one next.
4. Jake goes to New Zealand tomorrow for work. I am over the top excited and happy for him. Who would have guessed that someone would be paying him to go to New Zealand!
5. While he's away I would like to take some serious field trips with the boys to help pass the time and let's face it I'm scared to stay home with them for any extended period of time.
6. We went on a fabulous get away with some new friends to Seal Rocks which is about 3 hours north. Words cannot describe the beauty! Amazing beach and we were the only 2 families on it. The days were filled with beach play, fishing, boating, dance off's, bbq's, and hot tub soaks! We are blessed to have met good friends.
7. We're coming "home" for Christmas. We weren't meant to...we had planned on taking advantage of being in the southern hemisphere and exploring a remote island. But as Christmas time came closer and plans were still unmade I made the executive decision to fly home. So we will be in Reno from Dec. 7-14. Salt Lake Dec. 14-17. Cheyenne Dec. 17-26. And back in Reno until Jan. 7th. And I can't complain for one second with all those flights with 2 boys because I brought it all on myself. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it.

No comments: