Monday, January 24, 2011

Good times...

I've had a 180 since coming back from the states. I've not even tried to have a good attitude, be grateful or enjoy my children. I just am. Weird. Yesterday I locked us out of our apartment, so while waiting for Jake to get home to let us in (hour commute) Joel made a fort for protection. It looked like it was going to rain.

We drove down south to Jamberoo water park, along with every other person in Australia! It was still fun, despite the long lines. The boys loved the water slides. On the way home one of our cylinders quit working, which made accelerating really difficult and slow. It was Saturday though and not a car repair shop was open. We made it home on a wing and a prayer. (Joel's prayers are always answered.)
Outdoor movie at the park with friends, Blaise and Ethan.

We took Blaise along to the shops to purchase new school shoes for Joel. He had to have some just like Blaise.

Amazing lego display at the Aquarium in Darling Harbor. The enitre wall was covered in legos.
Merry go round ride at Darling harbor. Will fell off so the guy gave them 2 free rides. Yikes! yeah, if he falls off the first ride more rides is a good idea??



Fun at the park. Joel's new bike. Tomorrow is Australian Day! And then 4 more days until school starts. I think this mom is ready!

No comments: