
I like this Back to School stuff in January/February. Great time for new starts. New year, new primary class, new grade.

Started off with a special Back to School Dinner and a blessing by Dad. Dad told Joel that he was a true leader and with that came responsibility to lead kids to choose the right. He also told him that he was very lucky to have such a special mom who could help him through school. Tear jerker moment.

Our William. Don't know where to start with this kid. He started Monday at Wesley Preschool from 9-3. I can say this, he wasn't any different at school than he is at home. When a teacher tried to take his picture he yelled, "Don't take my picture and then growled." :)


Then it was Joel's turn. He went Wednesday to meet his teacher and to get interviewed for placement.


First day. He was ready by 8:05. School starts at 9:10.

He loved the first day. He made a friend named Parker, ate his entire morning tea, recess snack and lunch. (Seems like all they do is eat) I was happy to pick him up!
3 comments:
We love back to school! Darling school uniforms! I want a school uniform! Love you!
love those smiles! miss you guys
What a great kid - you are the best Joel. And a great Aussie. Love the hat.
You too William. Neat hat and I love the back pack. You will be a good student.
Love grandpa.
Post a Comment