Haven't I always said this child gets better with age?? He is such a nice, responsible, caring little boy who really tries his best at everything he does. He also loves a good party and so we decided to celebrate!

Lili & Parker, Joel's best school mates.
Movies are a big deal here so we centered our celebration around the movie 'Hop'. After the movies we went to the park for a rabbit's picnic, an egg hunt and some bunny hop games.
Then we went back to the house for cake & ice cream and some more games. Perfect party!
Joel is loving school & the uniform, he loves legos, having friends over and wrestling with his brother. He is very interested in Master Chef and learning the guitar. We love you Joel!
1 comment:
I can't believe Joel is already 6! Crazy! You sure know how to throw a fun bday party! What a cute and creative idea. I love the cake. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment