Thursday, March 13, 2008

Will's Blessing.

Can I just say how amazing all you blogger are??? I look at these adorable blogs with such cute backgrounds, and I just can't figure out how you do it, or where you get them! However, I am proud of myself for at least having one. This week has been horrendous. Joel has decided he wants to be 3 early and cannot keep his frustration inside anymore and once again he has left me questioning my mothering skills. Jake has really taken over the parenting of Joel. He seems to understand him much better than I do. I would be perfectly content to hold and coo at Baby William all day long. He is nothing but pure JOY to me.

I just tried to post some pictures, but it isn't happening. I'll have to have Jake figure it out for me. Will was blessed March 2nd. My parents drove up and Justin & Jenn's family came. Also, Frank (Jake's Dad) drove over from Wyoming and Ben & Joey's family came. My AZ roomate Helen was there too. It was a sweet day, Jake gave a beautfiul blessing.

Then...My mom and I drove down to Vegas for a fabulous weekend of sun and 70 degree weather. We went to the park and made it out to Lake Mead to see my Dad's sailboat. We also saw my Grandpa Bunker (Will is named after him.) Needless to say it was very difficult to come home! Back to the phone calls, meetings, laundry and tantrums. :)

1 comment:

The Henrich Family said...

hooray--you are still here! We've been waiting for a new post and pics. But, I can only imagine how busy you must be. I don't know how you do it Melissa. We'll look forward to new photos of those cute boys.