Monday, April 28, 2008

Latest Pics..

We had a beautfiul day today, so Joel and I decided to head down to Jordan River to throw a few rocks. It reminded me how much I love living here. The mountains are just gorgeous. People were running, walking, and riding horses on the trail. We miss our friends and family in AZ a lot, but are enjoying the "outdoorsy" lifestyle of UT.


Joel has been so sweet with Baby Will lately. He loves to play with him and make him laugh. And ofcourse Will just adores anything and everything Joel does. I have seen true unconditional love in Will's eyes for his big brother. Everything Joel does is funny, even being naughty.












We went up to Kennecott Mine this past weekend. It's 5 minutes from our home. Joel loved looking down into the "volcano".





2 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

Wow! I didn't know you were so close to the mine. Very cool. Love the photos. Throwing rocks in the water is always so fun. Handsome boys!

Chrystal said...

I have only driven past the mine - we have now excuse - gotta go. I loved seeing these pics and being reminded of our blessings out here. Love ya!