.'Have you seen this going around in e-mails? (President Boyd K. Packer, President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, Speaking at the Forest Bend Ward, Salt Lake City , Utah, Sunday, October 12, 2008?) I loved it! (BUT FOUND OUT IT IS A HOAX! from Urban Legends So sorry for passing it along...) I've now removed it from this post."President Packer give did give a talk on the date cited. No approved transcript exists, and it is contrary to the counsel of the Church to circulate or rely on such unofficial accounts, which often distort or misunderstand (even if unintentionally) the intent of the speaker.When prophets and apostles wish to communicate important information for the spiritual or temporal well-being of members, they will do so via official channels to the entire Church, not in small meetings from which we must rely on unverified accounts to receive their message."
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. What cute family pics! Your boys are so handsome! Thanks for the great talk. It was very inspiring.
Love,
Kim
I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE! Check my blog - I found out that this was a hoax! Inspiring nonetheless...oops!
What an adorable family you have!!! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. It makes me miss Utah, my family and of course, you!
Post a Comment