Is it just me, or does it seem like you always get sick after getting a flu shot. I took the boys in Thursday for flu shots and then I went to vote. (That's a whole 'nother story-what crazy person takes two overactive boys to a polling site?) By the time I got home they both had fevers and were cranky. By Halloween night they were full blown sick. I mean the kind of sick where your washing machine doesn't stop running for 3 days straight and you have gloves and bleach cleaner on the counter. GROSS! Jake came home Friday night and tried to rally the troops. He carved the pumpkins, bought the candy and handed it out. Joel just wanted to curl up in my lap. He had no interest in putting on a costume or getting candy. Strange. I put the boys to bed and curled up myself. The sad thing is, Joel keeps on asking "When is Halloween?" Poor kid, you missed it remember? There's always next year.
6 comments:
I know they say that the shot can't give you the flu, but I'm positive that it does. I went through the same thing with Luke this year when he got his shot, seriously no fun. I'll call you and we'll plan the museum!
Oh Melissa, I'm so sorry! I hope you're all feeling better now! Miss you!
We must be sisters. I mindlessly dragged my two little boys to the voting booth also. Not good but atleast we did our part! Bummer about Halloween. Next year you should come to Disneyland! :)
Mel-call me. I tried to call you but the number I have for you is out of service. I
I hope you guys get better! Such a fun video! Sure miss you!
Can we get over Halloween and on to the turkey stories? And then the Santa stories? And what about New Years? What is a LVGrandma to do? XO
Post a Comment