So how in the world do I get in touch with you? I've tried emailing, calling (the number I have for you is no longer in service), sending a message with a pigeon, and had a plane fly by your house with a banner that said "call Bec." I think I may need to drive down ther and knock on your door (but with my luck you wouldn't be home!)
4 comments:
100% Boy! 100% Love Him. LVGrandma
"that's cool. why don't we have that!?!"--Josh
YEAH!!! They're growin' fast!
So how in the world do I get in touch with you? I've tried emailing, calling (the number I have for you is no longer in service), sending a message with a pigeon, and had a plane fly by your house with a banner that said "call Bec." I think I may need to drive down ther and knock on your door (but with my luck you wouldn't be home!)
Post a Comment