
My poor mother is so sick of looking at how to make soap! So these pics are just for her. I continue to learn from her experiences, for her life will never slow down, because that's just what she wants it to do. I love you Mom, with all my heart. You get me like no one else does. You make my life sweet. Enjoy this change of life, it will never again be the same, right?
4 comments:
Those are DANG cute pictures! I enjoyed them too. :) I LOVE YOU!
HOT MOMMA. Love your hair Melissa. Thanks for the blog update, I was sick of soap too!
I wish I could write that I had something to do with your inner beauty and heart but you just came that way from Heaven. Thank you for blessing our lives with you!!You scatter sunshine. We love you. We love Jake. We love your boys, Joel and WillMac. As I look at your family picture, our purpose as parents is completed; Carry On in Faith. Hugs, RenoGrandma
I miss your cute parents. And YOU! I hope whatever change is on the horizon is wonderful. I love you girl.
Post a Comment