Monday, August 2, 2010

The Best Monday I've Ever Had


The train we rod back up the mountain.

The walkway through the bottom of the rainforest. For the first time in my life, I saw "vines" from the trees, like Tarzan could have swung on.


We rode in that! The views were incredible of the Blue Mountains. Reminded me a lot of Zion's but just green.
In the rainforest.
The tram down to the bottom of the rainforest.

We had a slow start Monday morning. Jake had been in Melbourne and had the day off for some "Bank Holiday" whatever that is. The boys were playing around, Jake was sleeping in and I was surfing the net for somewhere to go. I found www.scenicworld.com.au (Kim check it out for when you come.) and quickly woke up Jake. We decided to clean up, pack up and head out and I'm so glad we did. Turned out to be the best Monday I've ever had.

2 comments:

Mark and JaNae Barrow Family said...

Who is the child with the blue eyes, smiling, and looking at the
camera? Did you promise him candy?
What a perfect day! You are seeing all that Australia has to offer-go Henrich Family. Hugs, Reno Grandma

Lopez Family said...

What a great way to start off your week! Australia is beautiful! I honestly never knew there was a rain forest there...makes sense though :)