Joel, 1 month-

Baby Will, 3 mo. !!!Last night I packed up all Baby Will's 0-3 month clothes! I am so sad, my heart literally aches at how fast he is growing. I had to put all these pictures together to believe that he is actually getting bigger. Last week all the clothes fit and then all the sudden Monday morning they were too small.
With Joel, I couldn't wait until he fit into the next size. I couldn't wait until he could roll over, sit up and crawl. And with this one I just can't hold on to him enough! Experience mothers, why is this??? I am just so in love with this little guy. And again, with Joel, it took me a year to appreciate his "qualities".
Joel keeps us laughing, that's for sure. Last night his father warned him that if he didn't stop he'd be in big trouble. He looked at him and said, "How 'bout tiny trouble?" He is so animated and cannot stop running at his pretend "soccer practice".
We go into today to have Will's heart hole measured, we'll let you know!
6 comments:
Hello my friend! Oh how I miss you and your yummy family. I love your blog. There are so many great people worth spying on and you're one of them! I will be praying for little Will. I used to work in the cath lab and we closed defects like his all the time with no complications
whatsoever. Hang in there and know how much I miss you.
Yeah! What a fun post! Love the deer too! I didn't know about baby Will's heart - - I will add him to our prayers! xxx ooo
Love your blog! Thanks for posting on mine!
Madison's play is on Friday and Saturday, April 4 and 5. Same weekend as Emerson's birthday. Let me know if you can come and stay with us. Love to have you!
my mother experience tells me you are just a little wiser, and have had some baby experience now. the first time you can't wait for everything to happen, this time you know it will, you just don't want it to happen toooo fast. if you don't appreciate him every day, he changes right? i didn't really discover these joys until grandmotherhood. be grateful you are smater than me. you love joel too. it's just a different experience with him, because he's first. it's OK! promise!
Hey Melissa! This is Meagan Lopez. I found your blog through another friends blog. Check us out at http://patandmeagan.blogspot.com/
Will is so cute! I can't beleive he's three months already! I am sorry to hear about his heart. We will be praying for you!
Post a Comment